Careers at Reyada Home Health Care Services
Join our growing family of professional home health care workers in Abu Dhabi.
Reyada Home Health Care Services is a home nursing care service provider in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. At Reyada Home Care, we strive to provide the best care for elderly and disabled individuals not only in the emirate of Abu Dhabi but to the entire United Arab Emirates.
In order for us to be able to provide the best services, the company needs registered nurses, nursing assistants, registered midwives and other healthcare professionals who have great compassion for their jobs and especially towards the care of the patients.
Current Job Vacancies.
These are the current jobs available now at Reyada Home Care:
- Occupational Therapist
- Respiratory Therapist
- Speech Therapist (Arabic Speaker)
- Intensivist/Critical Care Physician
- Laboratory Pathologist
- Phlebotomist/Medical Technologist
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Midwives (with PRC License)
- Nursing Assistants/Nurse Aides
- Nurse Supervisor
- In-Charge Nurse
- Quality Assurance and Infection Control Nurse
The successful candidates will receive a competitive and attractive compensation package that comprises health benefits, career development opportunities, annual leave, overtime pay, free transportation, etc.
Here is the full list of benefits while working at Reyada Home Care:
- Free Plane Ticket from your home country to the UAE
- Free UAE Employment Visa processing
- No Placement or Agency Processing Fees
- Free Dataflow Processing and Department of Health (DOH) – Abu Dhabi Licensure Examination
- Free One Month Accommodation upon arrival in UAE
- Free Door-to-Door Private Transport, to-and-from patient house to your home or accommodation
- 30-day Annual Leave with Ticket Allowance
Reyada Home Health Care Services also provides its healthcare employees with:
- Skills Development through Periodical Competency Training
- Free Course Reviewers and training in preparation for the Department of Health – Abu Dhabi Licensure Examination
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) Courses through Reyada’s proprietary e-learning platform
To apply for these positions, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Degree Holder in Bachelor of Science related to the position. (e.g., Nursing)
- Must have a valid PRC license (or home-country government-issued equivalent)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in hospital, home care or medical center
- Does NOT have a gap of practice for more than 6 months
- Flexible with a positive attitude
- Willing to work and transfer to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
All the job offers are on a full-time basis on a 2-year contract. You will have a probationary period of 6 months from the date of joining.
How To Apply?
To be considered for any career position at Reyada Home Health Care Services in Abu Dhabi, please apply through the application form or send your updated CV in Word or PDF format to email@example.com.
For any questions and other HR-related inquiries, please call us at +971 50 578 6558.